The Employee Assignments page allows you to:
- View course, program, and task assignments for an employee
- Create course, program, and task assignments for an employee
- Edit course and task assignments for an employee
- Remove course, program, and task assignments for an employee
To access this page, select the Assignments option in the Employee tab menu.
If no employee is listed, you will need to use the Employee Search to select an employee.
To select an employee:
- Click the Employee Search button located below the Employee Assignments page title. The Employee Search pop-up window displays.
- Complete one or more of the fields in the “Filter results by:” section.
- When you are finished entering your search criteria, click the Search button. All employees matching the criteria entered are displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Locate the desired employee and then click the Select button to the left of the employee’s UIN. This selects the employee and displays their information on the Employee Assignments page.
The Employee Assignments page consists of two main sections: Employee Details and Assignments.
- The Employee Details section displays basic information on the selected employee.
- The Assignments section lists all assignments for an employee and is separated into two tabs:
- Assigned Courses/Tasks
- Assigned Programs
To learn more about creating, editing, and removing assignments, refer to the following: