To make it easier to locate courses in the course catalog, it is a good idea to associate tags (categories/topical areas) to your course. This can be done when creating a new course or edited/updated at any time thereafter.
NOTE: You can apply as many tags to your course as appropriate, but cannot create special tags. If you feel an important category is not represented by the tags available, contact a System Administrator.
To edit course tags:
- Click the Courses tab. The Courses page displays.
- Locate the course you wish to edit by either scrolling/paging through the course listing or completing one or more of the fields in the “Filter results by:” section and clicking the Search button.
- Click the name of the course you wish to edit. The Course Management page displays.
- Scroll down to the Course Tags section of the Course Details tab.
- Click the Edit Tags button in the Course Tags section. The Course Tags pop-up window displays.
- Select and/or deselect the checkbox next to the appropriate tags.
- Once all changes have been made, click the Save button. The tags are saved and displayed in the Course Tags section.
Editing Other Course Properties
For instructions on editing other course properties, please refer to:
- Editing Course Details
- Editing Course Notification Rules (coming soon)
- Editing Course Equivalencies
- Updating A Course SCORM Package