The Employee Group Memberships page allows you to view all of the groups to which an employee belongs.
To access this page, select the Groups option in the Employee tab menu.
If an employee is not listed, use the Employee Search to select an employee.
To select an employee:
- Click the Employee Search button located below the Employee Group Memberships page title. The Employee Search pop-up window displays.
- Complete one or more of the fields in the “Filter results by:” section.
- When you are finished entering your search criteria, click the Search button. All employees matching the criteria entered are displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Locate the desired employee and then click the Select button to the left of the employee’s UIN. This selects the employee and displays their information on the Employee Group Memberships page.
The Employee Group Memberships page consists of two main sections:
- The Employee Details section displays basic information on the selected employee.
- The Group Memberships section displays a list of groups to which the selected employee belongs.
NOTE: This section is view-only, so any additions or revisions must be made using the functions on the Employee Groups page.
To learn more about creating, revising and removing employee groups, refer to the Employee Groups tab documentation.