Basic Help Topics
- The Employee Home Page
- Searching For and Selecting a Course
- The Course Details Page
- Find and Register for Classroom Training
- Accessing and Reading Your Transcript
- Adding Task Completions
- My Manager Page
- Getting Support (for employees)
- Employee Frequently Asked Questions
- How to register for an in-classroom course section
- How to drop registration for an in-classroom course section
- Information about the Section Waitlist
- How to get on a section waitlist for an in-classroom course
- How to get off a section waitlist for an in-classroom course
- Information about Course Waitlist
- How to get on a course waitlist for an in-classroom course
- How to get off a course waitlist for an in-classroom course
- Payment Account Information
- How to add and remove payment information
All A&M System Employees have the Employee role in TrainTraq.
Employees have the ability to:
- View their training assignments and transcript.
- Add learning & development (L&D) activities completed outside of TrainTraq such as conferences, classes or certifications from professional organizations, and job-related learning activities to their transcript.
- Launch and complete online courses.
- Search the course catalog for available courses offered by System Members.
- Access training support from their departmental and workstation processors.