The Employee Transcript page allows you to:
- View a list of completed courses, tasks, and programs for an employee
- Add course, task, and program completions for an employee
- Withdraw course, task, and program completions for an employee
To access this page, select the Transcripts option in the Employee tab menu.
If an employee is not listed, use the Employee Search to select an employee.
To select an employee:
- Click the Employee Search button located below the Employee Transcript page title. The Employee Search pop-up window displays.
- Complete one or more of the fields in the “Filter results by:” section.
- When you are finished entering your search criteria, click the Search button. All employees matching the criteria entered are displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Locate the desired employee and then click the Select button to the left of the employee’s UIN. This selects the employee and displays their information on the Employee Transcript page.
The Employee Transcript page consists of three main sections:
- The Employee Details section displays basic information on the selected employee.
- The Completed Courses and Tasks section allows you to display course and task completions and/or withdrawn completions using the Status drop-down menu.
- Completed Programs section allows you to display program completions and/or withdrawn completions using the status drop-down menu.
To learn more about adding and withdrawing completions, refer to the following: