The Employee Transcript page allows you to add and withdraw course completions for an individual employee.
Manually Adding a Course Completion
The following section describes how to manually add a course completion for an individual employee. Completions can be added both for courses previously assigned, as well as for courses completed, but not listed as a current assignment.
NOTE: If you need to manually add completions for multiple employees, please refer to the Uploading Batch Completions entry within the Tools tab documentation. Only Departmental/Workstation Processors and Training Administrators can upload batch completions.
To manually add a course completion:
- Click the Transcripts option located in the Employee tab menu. The Employee Transcript page displays.
- Select an employee using the Employee Search button. The Employee Transcript page populates with the selected employee’s details and completed courses, tasks, and programs.
- Click the Add Course Completion button located in the Completed Courses and Tasks section. The Course Completion Details page displays.
- Click the Select Course button in the New Entry section. The Course Search pop-up window displays.
- Locate the desired course by either scrolling/paging through the course listing or by entering information into the “Filter results by:” section and clicking the Search button.
- Click the Select button located to the left of the course for which you want to add a completion. The selected course number and title display in the Course field.
- Enter the date the course was completed into the Completion Date field. If typed, the date must be in MM/DD/YYYY format. Alternatively, you can click the Calendar icon to the right of the field and select the date from the calendar displayed.
- Enter the appropriate values into the Score and Comments fields.
- Click the Save button. The Employee Transcript page displays with the new course completion listed in the Completed Courses and Tasks section. NOTE: If a completion is added for a course that is currently assigned, the assignment will be removed.
Withdrawing a Course Completion
If a course completion is added in error or the completion details were incorrectly entered, you can withdraw the completion from the employee’s transcript.
To withdraw a course completion:
- From the Employee Transcript page, select an employee.
- Locate the course completion you want to withdraw in the Completed Courses and Tasks section.
- Click the Withdraw button located to the right of the course completion you wish to withdraw. A pop-up window displays to verify your request to withdraw the completion.
- Click the OK button in the verification pop-up window. The course completion is withdrawn from the employee’s transcript.