The Employee Group Assignments page allows you to assign courses, programs, and tasks to an employee group.
To access this page, click the Group Assignments option in the Employee Groups tab menu.
If a group is not listed, use the Employee Group Search to select an employee group.
To select an employee group:
- Click the Employee Group Search button located just below the Employee Group Assignments page title. The Employee Group Search pop-up window displays.
- Locate the desired group by either scrolling/paging through the group listing or by entering information into the search fields at the top and clicking the Search button.
- Click the Select button to the left of the employee group name. The Employee Group Assignments page displays and is populated with the selected group’s information.
The Employee Group Assignments page consists of two main sections:
- The Group Details section displays basic information about the selected employee group.
- The Group Employees section displays a complete listing of employees currently in the selected group, as well as buttons which allow you to assign courses, programs, and tasks to the group.
To learn more about creating, editing, and removing employee groups, refer to the following: