The Programs page allows you to edit and delete previously created programs.
Editing a Program
Once a program has been created, there may be a need to edit the program details or included courses.
To edit program details and courses:
- Click the Programs option in the Courses tab menu. The Programs page displays.
- Locate the program you wish to edit and then click the Details button to the left of the program name. The Program Details page displays.
- Click the Edit button located at the bottom of the Program Details section. This opens the Program Name, Workstation, and Show On Transcript fields for editing.
- Make any necessary changes and then click the Save button. The editable section is closed and the updated information displays in the Program Details section.
- Click the Select Courses button in the Program Courses section. The Course Search pop-up window displays.
- Locate the courses you want to add or remove by either scrolling/paging through the course listing or by entering information into the “Filter results by:” section and clicking the Search button.
- Click the Add button located to the left of each course you want to add to the program and click the Remove button for all courses you want to remove from the program.
- Once the course additions/removals are complete, click the round “X” close button to close the Course Search window and return to the Program Details page. The updated list of courses included in the program display in the Program Courses section.
Deleting a Program
If a previously created program becomes unnecessary, you can choose to delete it from the list by navigating to the Programs page, locating the program, and then clicking the Delete button to the left of the program name. A verification pop-up window displays to verify your request to remove the program. Click the OK button to permanently remove the program from the list of available programs.