The Employee Transcript page allows you to add and withdraw program completions for an individual employee.
Manually Adding a Program Completion
The following section describes how to manually add a program completion for an individual employee for a program previously assigned and also for a program completed, but not listed as a current assignment.
To manually add a program completion:
- Click the Transcripts option located in the Employee tab menu. The Employee Transcript page displays.
- Select an employee using the Employee Search button. The Employee Transcript page populates with the selected employee’s details and completed courses, tasks, and programs.
- Click the Add Program Completion button located in the Completed Programs section at the bottom of the page. The Program Completion Details page displays.
- Click the Select Program button. The Program Search pop-up window displays.
- Locate the desired course by either scrolling/paging through the program listing or by entering information into the search fields and clicking the Search button.
- Click the Select button located to the left of the program for which you want to add a completion. The selected program title displays in the Program field.
- Enter the date the program was completed into the Completion Date field. If typed, the date must be in MM/DD/YYYY format. Alternatively, you can click the Calendar icon to the right of the field and select the date from the calendar displayed.
- Enter any details about the completion into the Comments field.
- Click the Save button. The Employee Transcript page displays with the program completion listed in the Completed Programs section.
Withdrawing a Program Completion
If a program completion is added in error or the completion details were incorrectly entered, you can withdraw the completion from the employee’s transcript.
NOTE: Only program completions that were manually entered by a manager, processor, or administrator can be withdrawn. If an employee completes all courses in a program and the completion is automatically entered by the TrainTraq system, the program completion cannot be withdrawn and the Withdraw button will not be present.
To withdraw a program completion:
- From the Employee Transcript page, select an employee.
- Locate the program completion you want to withdraw in the Completed Programs section.
- Click the Withdraw button located to the right of the program completion you wish to withdraw. A pop-up window displays to verify your request to withdraw the completion.
- Click the OK button in the verification pop-up window. The program completion is withdrawn from the employee’s transcript.