This week, updates on the LEARN and Texas A&M’s ITAC meetings, Buy A&M’s retirement, State of California new rules for higher education websites, Workday’s countdown to Go Live, system-wide contracts in place and those under development.
- What’s new in Google’s Go language December 8, 2017
- What’s new in Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2017 December 8, 2017
- Unikraft project promises to simplify unikernel creation December 8, 2017
- Oracle joins the serverless fray with Fn December 6, 2017
- Pivotal will bring serverless computing to Cloud Foundry December 5, 2017
- What’s next for the Groovy language: The 2018 roadmap December 4, 2017