This page provides you with links to important help topics for the Manager role in TrainTraq.
To assist you in locating specific help topics, the first topic section provides links to basic role and FAQ information, while all other topics are organized based on the tab and tab menu option they relate to within TrainTraq itself.
Manager Role Information
The Manager role provides managers within each System Member to monitor training compliance and make assignments to their direct reports.
NOTE: A manager’s direct reports in TrainTraq are determined by the “Standard” structure designated in SSO. Contact your HR Liaison if you have questions regarding your direct reports.
So what capabilities does a Manager have?
- View training assignments and transcripts for direct reports.
- Assign courses, programs, and tasks to direct reports.
Manager Home Tab Topics
Managers Employee Tab Topics
- The Employee Assignments Page
- Creating, Editing, and Removing Course Assignments
- Creating, Editing, and Removing Task Assignments
- Creating, Editing, and Removing Program Assignments
- The Employee Transcript Page
- Adding and Withdrawing Course Completions
- Adding and Withdrawing Task Completions
- Adding and Withdrawing Program Completions
Manager Courses Tab Topics
Manager Reports Tab Topics
Workstation/Adloc Reports Option: