Accomplish key tasks in FAMIS with our step-by-step tutorials..
- Installing OpenText HostExplorer to Connect to FAMIS
- Working with Account Balances
- Entering a Budget Adjustment
- Opening and Closing a Batch
- New User Tutorial for FAMIS
How to Connect – FAMIS Connection
- FAMIS Password Requirements
- Entire Connection
- Obtaining Hummingbird (Open Text) Software License
- Installing Hummingbird (HostExplorer)
- Download Hummingbird Software
- Configuring and installing Open Text Host Explorer (Formerly HummingBird)
- FTP Setup for Open Text Host Explorer
Building Blocks to Become an Expert
Become a FAMIS expert. Deepen your understanding of key building blocks and concepts.
Lookup a term you don’t know in the glossary, or find a screen or code in using the tools listed below.
- FAMIS Glossary
- Object code database – search for expense codes, revenue codes or account controls
- Form to Request Additions, Deletions, and Changes to Account Controls and Object Codes
- Earning code database – expense codes with information about appropriate use and limitations
- FAMIS Report Search
Dive into detailed technical documentation in the FAMIS manuals.