Accomplish key tasks in FAMIS with our step-by-step tutorials.
- Converting MS Exel Files to FAMIS Layouts
- Entering an Original Budget
- Locating and Retrieving HRIS Reports
- Logging On and Off FAMIS Production and FAMIS Training – Quick Reference
- Installing OpenText HostExplorer to Connect to FAMIS
How to Connect – FAMIS Connection
- FAMIS Password Rules
- Download OpenText HostExplorer
(Formerly HummingBird. This is the 3270 emulator used to connect to FAMIS)
- How to Get a License for HostExplorer
- How To Install HostExplorer
- Configuring and Installing HostExplorer
- FTP Setup for HostExplorer
- Entire Connection Software
Building Blocks to Become an Expert
Become a FAMIS expert. Deepen your understanding of key building blocks and concepts.
Reference and Tools
FAMIS is big! Find the detailed information you need in our manuals and reference tools.
Dive into detailed technical documentation in the FAMIS manuals.