Find detailed technical documentation in the FAMIS manuals. Lookup a term you don’t know in the glossary, find the code, screen, or report you need.
- FAMIS User Manuals – in-depth explanations of important concepts and thorough instructions for financial and accounting processes in FAMIS.
- Entire Connection to Canopy Crosswalk – crosswalk between downloading and printing using Entire Connection and what is now available in Canopy
- FAMIS and Canopy Cross-Reference – comparison of FAMIS and Canopy screens and access functions
- Object Code Database – search for expense codes, revenue codes or account controls
- Earning Code Database – expense codes with information about appropriate use and limitations
- State Prompt Payment Interest – The interest rate the state pays on a late payment due to a vendor under the state’s prompt payment law is calculated on an annual basis. The interest calculation is one percentage point higher than the prime rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the first business day of July.
- Prompt Payment Rates
- Prompt Payment Due Date and Interest Rate Calculator – This calculator returns the due date and interest rate applicable to a late payment based on the date the service/goods were received or the invoice date (whichever was later).
- Prompt Payment Interest Calculator – This calculator returns the dollar amount of interest on a late payment based on due date or end date (later of service/goods received or invoice date). If you need help determining the end date or due date, use the Prompt Payment Due Date and Interest Rate Calculator first.
- FAMIS Report Search
- FAMIS Glossary – technical terms, acronyms and words specific to FAMIS and Canopy
- Transaction Codes – reference of 3-digit transaction codes
- Session and Batch Header Codes – reference of 3-digit header codes
- FAMIS Screen Search – including descriptions, screen number and associated user manual
- FAMIS Screen Tips and Information – learn the basics of navigating FAMIS
- Workday Payroll Schedules – Workday Production Calendar, Biweekly Pay Periods, Monthly Pay Periods and 50 % Effort by Month
- Buy A&M – information on e-procurement application formerly used by TAMUS
- Reference card: AFR, FFX, SPR Screens
(Print duplex on 8 ½” x 11” cardstock for a trifold reference card)
- Reference card: FRS Module Screens
(Print duplex on 8 ½” x 14” cardstock for a quad-fold reference card)