FAMIS Services provides support for FAMIS, the financial accounting system used by The Texas A&M University System. FAMIS integrates with third-party systems such as Workday, JAGGAER and Concur to provide additional functionality.
Help & Contacts
Looking for help? Try our guided help tool to find contacts and resources for AggieBuy, Concur, FAMIS, Laserfiche, FAMIS Password Resets and Workday.
Need to request a change or a report? Find the request form you need.
News & Release Notes
We’re building the future of our financial systems. Learn more:
Accomplish key tasks in FAMIS with our step-by-step tutorials.
Become an Expert
Become a FAMIS expert. Deepen your understanding of key building blocks and concepts.
- Core Concept: Memo Banks
- Core Concept: Program Cost Account Profiles (PCAs)
- Core Concept: Automatic Budget Reallocation
- Understanding the FAMIS Chart of Accounts Structure
- Summer Group Insurance Premium (GIP) Allocation Process
- Role Review Process Improvements
Find detailed technical documentation in the FAMIS manuals or look up an unknown term in the glossary.