FAMIS Services provides support for FAMIS, the financial accounting system used by The Texas A&M University System. FAMIS integrates with third-party systems such as Workday, JAGGAER and Concur to provide additional functionality.
Help & Contacts
Looking for help? Try our guided help tool to find contacts and resources for AggieBuy, Concur, FAMIS, Laserfiche, FAMIS Password Resets and Workday.
Need to request a change or a report? Find the request form you need.
News & Release Notes
- RESOLVED – Issue with display of Laserfiche Reports in the Web Client
- Entire Connection functionality to be disabled on September 30th
- All News and Release Notes »
We’re building the future of our financial systems. Learn more:
Become a FAMIS expert. Deepen your understanding of key building blocks and concepts.
- Core Content: Debits and Credits in FAMIS
- Core Concept: Subsidiary Ledger (SL) Account
- Core Concept: General Ledger (GL) Account
- Understanding the FAMIS Chart of Accounts Structure
- Summer Group Insurance Premium (GIP) Allocation Process
- Role Review Process Improvements