The FAMIS Services team is responsible for maintaining and developing FAMIS and for providing user services. Learn more about FAMIS Services.
- FAMIS Contacts – Contact information for FAMIS Services, links to contact information for FAMIS coordinators at each System Member
- FAMIS Security – Access to FAMIS, Laserfiche, additional access to Concur
- Laserfiche – Information about the FAMIS reports Laserfiche repository and the FAMIS HR repository
- Calendar – Month-end and year-end closing dates
- Interfaces – Information about feed files to update FAMIS
- Request Forms – Report, change enhancement and year-end requests
- FAMIS Production – FAMIS processing deadlines and reminders, budget and year-end schedules and other Production services
- AggieBuy – AggieBuy is a web-based e-Commerce system developed by Texas A&M University, in partnership with SciQuest, which replaces the purchasing functionality previously provided by FAMIS and the Buy A&M (BAM) system. Customers can shop from numerous online catalogs in AggieBuy, or place orders to virtually any supplier through a “non-catalog/non-contract” requisitioning process. Invoices and payment requests are initiated and created within AggieBuy, which is fully integrated with FAMIS. Help for AggieBuy is provided by the AggieBuy Support Team at Texas A&M.