News about improvements to FAMIS, release notes for changes and notices for maintenance and outages.
- Tuesday, 5:20 p.m. FAMIS 3270, Canopy, integrations and SSO apps are up! 11/22/2022
- Tuesday, 10:45 a.m., AggieBuy access is now available 11/22/2022
- Tuesday, 7:30 a.m., FAMIS and Canopy are back online. Known issue with occasional dropped 3270 sessions 11/22/2022
Scheduled maintenance and known outages for FAMIS or the services it depends on.
The Annual inventory process has put pressure on the FAMIS fixed asset module and exposed a performance weakness that is locking the FAMIS fixed asset table and causing some users to have their sessions timeout. The weakness is related to the new technology platform. A change is being deployed tonight that is expected to improved the situation
Last updated: March 8, 2023
AggieBuy FAMIS integrations will be paused on Friday, Feb 17th at 3:00 p.m. for a scheduled server migration. All integrations (budget check, encumbrances, vendors, invoices, accounts, etc.) will be impacted by the server migration. Expected outage time is 2 hours or less. Once complete, pending integrations will be restarted – and will catch up.
Last updated: February 16, 2023
Release notes provide a quick overview of changes to FAMIS; what has changed, why changes were made and how it will impact you.
- Updates to the FAMIS Reports Laserfiche Repository 2/5/2020
- Canopy Updates January 2020 1/27/2020
- Canopy Update – January 2019 1/17/2019