Request a change, improvement or new functionality for items such as FAMIS screens, reports or processes.
This form must be used for all FAMIS change and enhancement requests.
To meet audit requirements, this form must be used for all FAMIS table updates, programming and change requests. Its use ensures that all FAMIS changes are authorized and prioritized at submission time and that the change requests contain all the information needed to perform the change.
The Change / Enhancement request is sent to FAMIS Services or the person at your agency who is authorized to approve change and enhancement requests for FAMIS. If approved, it will be forwarded to FAMISHELP.
Any change / enhancements that are received without being
on this form will be returned to the requestor.
When to use this form
- Changes to a table in FAMIS – example, Screen 806 add new object code
- A request for new functionality not already existing – new screen, report, or process
- Changes to screen layouts – example, want a new field on a screen
- Changes to programs – example, add a calculation to an existing program
- Changes to reports – example, add SAs to an existing report
Please contact FAMIS Services if you have problems when using this form or ideas for improvement.