The Training Administrator role provides the greatest level of access and capability within TrainTraq. In general, most System Members will need only one Training Administrator and a backup.
So what capabilities does a Training Administrator have?
Training Administrators can:
- Search the catalog for courses.
- Launch online courses.
- View training assignments and transcripts for employees in designated workstation(s).
- Assign courses and tasks to employees within designated workstation(s).
- Create and edit groups within designated workstation(s).
- View and make assignments to groups within designated workstation(s).
- Perform batch completion uploads.
- Create assignment rules.
- Edit training catalog for designated workstation(s), including adding, editing, and activating courses.
What are the other roles and what capabilities do they have?
For information on the other roles available in TrainTraq, refer to the following: