Notification rules are used to determine the text in the emails that your employees are sent when they are assigned a course.
Global notification rules define the “default” notification text that is used if notification text has NOT been defined for a particular course and if workstation notification rules have not been designated. The Global tab on the Default Notification Rules page allows you to view these rules.
To review the global notification rule:
- Click the Notification Rules option in the Tools tab menu. The Notification Rules page displays.
- Click the Global tab. The Global Notification rules display.
The Global Notification rules are currently set to the following parameters:
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequency (how often email is sent): Monthly
- CC Supervisor? No.
- CC Supervisor on Overdue? Yes
If you prefer that employees at your workstation do not receive the global notification displayed, you must customize your Workstation Notification rules.
To learn more about workstation notification rules, refer to the following: