While most course details will never require a change, certain fields, such as the Course Contact Email, External URL, Survey URL, and course Status, may change over time. The Courses page allows you to edit course details for existing courses that you own.
NOTE: You cannot edit the course details for courses owned by another workstation.
To edit course details:
- Click the Courses tab. The Courses page displays.
- Locate the course you wish to edit by either scrolling/paging through the course listing or completing one or more of the fields in the “Filter results by:” section and clicking the Search button.
- Click the name of the course you wish to edit. The Course Management page displays.
- Click the Edit button on the Course Details tab. This opens the fields on the tab for editing.
- Make the necessary changes to the fields on the Course Details tab.
- Once all changes have been made, click the Save button. Your changes are saved and displayed on the Course Details tab.
Editing Other Course Properties
For instructions on editing other course properties, please refer to:
- Editing Course Tags
- Editing Course Notification Rules (coming soon)
- Editing Course Equivalencies
- Updating A Course SCORM Package