When you log in to TrainTraq, you are brought to the Home page. This page is designed to allow you to quickly see any outstanding assignments you may have, as well as TrainTraq announcement messages.
The Home page consists of three sections:
A. The Employee Details section displays basic employment information.
B. The Training Activity section has five sub-tabs: Overview, My Online Assignments, My Classroom Sections, My Waitlist, and History.
- Overview displays a list of all courses and tasks you are currently assigned, the date they are due, and the date originally assigned. The list includes online courses, in-classroom courses, and tasks. Additionally, the Start button to the left of each course allows you to quickly launch online courses and obtain information on attending in-classroom training.
- My Online Assignments displays a list of all online assignments.
- My Classroom Sections displays a list of all in-classroom courses that you have registered for via TrainTraq. You can also view a list of classes that have been cancelled or completed, as well as, classes that were marked as incomplete or no show.
- My Waitlist displays a list of all in-classroom courses that you are currently on the waitlist for.
- History displays a log of recent action taken on your account.
C. The Announcements section displays current TrainTraq announcements, such as new course offerings and maintenance alerts.