- Are you struggling to stay focused while working at home?
- Are you frustrated that you can’t see your team face-to-face?
- Are you frustrated that your team is virtual?
LinkedIn Learning is offering several free courses as part of their COVID-19 response and three of them might help. The only requirement to take the course is that you have a LinkedIn Profile (see below for how to create a profile)
System Offices leadership suggests the following courses to help you make the transition from working in the office to working virtually
- The Value of Working Remotely can help you create a productive work environment at home by structuring your day correctly and avoiding distractions. It also provides help on building rapport with remote colleagues so you feel like you’re part of the team
- 4 minutes: average lesson time
- 60 minutes: course
- Time Management: Working from Home shows you how to set up a dedicated workspace for maximum productivity, including tips on setting up your computer to ensure you stay focused. It also offers suggestions on how to craft your daily schedule for peak productivity and plan meaningful breaks to avoid burnout. This course also has information about how to collaborate with remote coworkers, including how to use virtual meetings productively
- 5 minutes: average lesson time
- 85 minutes: course
You can stop a course at any point and start it again when you are ready.
- Managing Virtual Teams provides supervisors with an approach to getting the most out of your virtual team. The course looks at key factors that will ensure productivity, engagement and growth, as well as your role in building trust, removing roadblocks, nurturing connections with team members and setting clear goals
- 3 minutes: average lesson time
- 60 minutes: course
LinkedIn Learning has made additional courses available – look through the catalog of free courses and select a course!
How to access LinkedIn Learning
TAMUS System Offices Employees, you can access LinkedIn Learning using your work username and password at this link: Linkedin Learning, System Offices Login.