The TrainTraq universe contains records for all completions and assignments in the SSO, TrainTraq application.
This universe of type: Transaction. Records and Measures are additive over time and represent a single event at a point in time. Data is loaded to this universe nightly.
A record is kept in this universe for each employee UIN, by course number, by transaction (assignment /completion).
This universe provides four measures.
- Head Count. Count of Completions or Open Assignments. Will always be “1”.
- Open Assignment Count. This universe has completions and open assignments. This measure contains a “1” when the class is in open assignment status.
- Completed Count. This universe has completions and open assignments. This measure contains a “1” when the class is in completed status.
- Days Until Due Date. # of Days from today (Run Date) until the training is due.
The following filters are available:
- Open Assignments Only. Returns only open assignments.
- Past Due Assignments only. Returns only open assignments that are past due.
- Assignments overdue more than 30 days. Returns only open assignments that are more than 30 days past due.
- Completed Courses Only. Returns only completions.
- Most Recent Completion Only. If the employee has completed the course multiple times, this filter will only return the most recent completion.
- Courses Completed over 30 days from due date. Courses that were completed after being 30 days or more past due.
- System Courses Only. System Courses that are required by all employees or required based on job function.
- Active Employees Only. Includes only active employees based on employee status: Currently employed and Working retirees.
- Non-Cancelled Transcripts Only. Returns all records that do not have a transaction status flag of “CN”.
This universe contains links to the following dimensions. Any attribute in these dimensions can be used to sort, filter, subset, or include on the report or graph.
- Adloc Organization
- Employee’s current Adloc
- Employee’s Adloc at time of completion