The Position source universe contains a record for each position source (funding record) as of the end of each month.
The Position Source Universe of type Snapshot. Queries should be run for a single year and month. If multiple years and months are used – you should compare the data over time. The measures should not be added over time.
A record is kept in this universe for position funding source for each Fiscal year and Month. Since only one iteration can be active in BPP at any given time, only one iteration will be included in each month’s snapshot.
This universe the following measures. All measures are non-additive over time. If multiple time periods are selected, the data should be compared over time.
- Current Month FTE. The full time equivalent of this position source as of the date of the snapshot.
- Annual FTE. The annualize FTE for the position source at the time of the snapshot.
- Current Monthly Salary. The salary of this position source at it’s current percent effort at the time of the snapshot.
- Annual Bud Salary. The salary amount of the position source for the entire fiscal year.
The following filters are available:
- Annual Bud Salary.
- Budget Employee. Select only employees of the “budgeted”. Excludes Wage employees
- Wage Employee. Selects only employee of type “Wage”
- Filled Positions. Non-Vacant positions.
- Vacant Positions.
- Head Count
This universe contains links to the following dimensions. Any attribute in these dimensions can be used to sort, filter, subset, or include on the report or graph.
- Accounting – based on the pay date
- Worked – based on the pay period (mostly significant for pay corrections)
- Title Code
- Adloc Organization
- Account Organization
- Salary Account Organization
- Position Attributes
- SubCode (Object Code) / Category
- Account Attributes