The Positions universe contains a record for each position as of the end of each month.
The Positions Universe of type Snapshot. Query should be run for a single year and month. If multiple years and months are used – you should compare the data over time. It is not additive over time.
A record is kept in this universe for position, for each Fiscal year and Month. Since only one iteration can be active in BPP at any given time, only one iteration will be included in each month’s snapshot.
This universe the following measures. All measures are non-additive over time. If multiple time periods are selected, the data should be compared over time.
- Current Month FTE. The full time equivalent of this position as of the date of the snapshot.
- Annual FTE. The annualize FTE for the position at the time of the snapshot. This will be the same as the Current Month FTE if the position is budgeted for the entire fiscal year. If the position is budgeted for nine months, for example, the annual FTE will show .75.
- Current Monthly Salary. The salary of the position at its current percent effort at the time of the snapshot.
- Current Monthly FTE Salary. The monthly salary of the position at a Full Time equivalent rate.
- Annual Bud Salary. The salary amount of the position for the entire fiscal year.
- Head Count. Will always be 1.
- BPP FTE Annual Salary. The salary of this position at a FTE rate times the annual term of the position.
The following filters are available:
- Budget Employee. Select only employees of the “budgeted”. Excludes Wage employees
- Wage Employee. Selects only employee of type “Wage”
- Filled Positions. Non-Vacant positions.
- Vacant Positions.
This universe contains links to the following dimensions. Any attribute in these dimensions can be used to sort, filter, subset, or include on the report or graph.
- Title Code
- Adloc Organization
- Position Attributes