The HCM Worker universe may be used to report by Worker (employee). The universe will contain a record for each worker as the day of the snapshot.
This universe is ideal for but not limited to reporting for the following business processes:
- Head count of Workers
- Analyzing changes in Worker attributes over time
- Analyzing Worker attributes
The HCM Worker is of type Snapshot.
Daily snapshots are extracted from Workday daily to update the most current snapshots. The last snapshot of each day is saved in this universe to facilitate analysis over time.
A record is kept for each employee (one record per EmployeeID \ UIN) for each fiscal year and fiscal month.
This universe provides the following measures and significant dimensions.
- Total Base Pay – Annual Budgeted Salary on Worker Object
- Original Benefit Salary Amount – The Salary used to calculate Benefits
- Benefit Salary Amount – Current Benefit Salary Amount
- Head Count – Measure used to count an individual Worker
The following filters are available:
- Worker Type – Employee Only – Filter to include only Employees. – Worker Type will be set to “Employee”
- Worker Type – Contingent Worker Only – Filter to include only Contingent Worker. – Worker Type will be set to “Contingent Workers”
- Current Worker Profile Only – Filter to limit results to only the most current snapshot
This universe contains links to the following dimensions. Any attribute in these dimensions can be used to sort, filter, subset, or include on the report or graph.