The HCM Positions universe contains a record for each position as of the end of each month.
The HCM Positions Universe is of type Snapshot. Queries should be run for a single year and month. If multiple years and months are used – you should compare the data over time. Measures are not additive over time.
A record is kept in this universe for each position, for each Fiscal year and Month.
This universe has the following measures. All measures are non-additive over time. If multiple time periods are selected, the data should be compared over time.
- Hourly Rate – If paid hourly Rate of Pay – else 0
- Position Percent Effort – Rate of time budgeted to work to Full Time
- Annual Budgeted Salary – Position’s Annual Budgeted Salary
- Monthly Budgeted Salary – Position’s Monthly Budgeted Salary
The following filters are available:
- Current Position Profile Only – Filter to limit results to only the most current snapshot