The HCM Position Source universe contains a record for each position costing allocation per compensation element (funding record) as of the end of each month.
The HCM Position Source Universe is of type Snapshot. Queries should be run for a single year and month. If multiple years and months are used – you should compare the data over time. Measures are not additive over time.
A record is kept in this universe for each position, for each Fiscal year and Month per compensation element ( Base Salary, Cell Phone Allowance, etc. ) per costing allocation ( departmental account ).
This universe has the following measures. All measures are non-additive over time. If multiple time periods are selected, the data should be compared over time.
- Position Percent Effort – Rate of time budgeted to work to Full Time
- Distribution Percentage – Rate of Total Amount Distributed to the Costing Allocation Account
- Current FTE – Rate of time budgeted to work to Full Time for the current month
- Annualized FTE Rate of time budgeted to work to Full Time for 12 months
- Annual Budgeted Salary – Position’s Annual Budgeted Salary
- Monthly Budgeted Salary – Position’s Monthly Budgeted Salary
- FTE Monthly Budgeted Salary – Monthly Salary based on the Position Percent Effort of 100%
- Distribution Amount – The dollar amount of the compensation element distributed over costing allocations
- FTE Distribution Amount – The dollar amount of the compensation element distributed over costing allocations based on the Positions working Full Time
- Head Count – Measure used to count an individual Worker. Note: This measure will count a worker per costing allocation per compensation element.
The following filters are available:
- Current Position Profile Only – Filter to limit results to only the most current snapshot
This universe contains links to the following dimensions. Any attribute in these dimensions can be used to sort, filter, subset, or include on the report or graph.
- Accounting – based on the pay date
- Worked – based on the pay period (mostly significant for pay corrections)
- Title Code
- Adloc Organization
- Account Organization
- Salary Account Organization
- Position Attributes
- SubCode (Object Code) / Category
- Account Attributes