This job aid details the process for a Recruiting Partner, Recruiting Coordinator or Manager to close a job requisition.
Close Job Requisition
A job requisition has been opened, but business needs have dictated that the requisition will no longer be needed. All candidates must be removed before a requisition can be closed.
- All the candidates must be moved to the job requisition first and then be dispositioned off the job requisition.
- Closing a requisition does not remove it from the internal or external career site. You must use the Unpost Job business process to remove the listings.
- Search for and select the requisition you want to close.
- On the Requisition page, select the requisition’s Related Actions icon. Then select Job Change > Close Requisition.
- The Close Requisition page displays the information about the requisition. Make the appropriate entries in the following fields:
- Select Submit.
The request is then routed to the Recruiting Partner to remove the job listing. To view the next steps, open the Details and Process section and then click the Process tab.
This completes the Close Job Requisition process.