This job aid outlines the process for a Recruiting Partner, Recruiting Coordinator, or Manager to close an evergreen requisition.
Close Evergreen Requisition
An evergreen requisition has been opened, but business needs have dictated that the requisition will no longer be needed. All candidates must be removed before an evergreen requisition can be closed.
- All the candidates must be moved to the job requisition first and then be dispositioned off the job requisition.
- Closing an evergreen requisition does not remove it from the internal or external career site. You must use the Unpost Job business process to remove the listings.
- Search for and select the requisition you want to close.
- On the Evergreen Requisition page, select the requisition’s Related Actions icon. Then select Job Change > Close Evergreen Requisition.
- The Close Evergreen Requisition page displays the information about the requisition. Make the appropriate entries in the following fields:
- Select Submit.
The request is then routed to the Recruiting Partner to remove the job listing. To view the next steps, open the Details and Process section and then select the Process tab.
This completes the Close Evergreen Requisition process.