This job aid outlines the activities for a Manager or Talent Analyst to enter or edit Ad Hoc goals for an Employee outside of the Annual Goal Setting process.
- Ad Hoc goals can be entered at any time outside of the Annual Goal Setting process.
- Ad Hoc goals entered by or edited by the Talent Analyst are routed to the Manager for approval.
- Ad Hoc goals entered by or edited by the Manager are automatically approved and assigned to the Employee. The business process will route to the Employee for review to notify them that something has changed.
- Navigate to the Employee’s Worker Profile and select Actions > Talent > Edit Goals.
- On the Individual Goals page, select Add to add a new goal or select the goal you need to edit.
- Enter or edit the following information:
- Goal. This is the actual goal the Employee will work to meet during the performance review period.
- Description. This is a more detailed description of the stated goal.
- Status. This represents the current status of the goal.
- Supports. This field represents the organizational goal that the goal currently being edited supports.
- Due Date. This is the date by which the Employee is expected to have met the goal.
Note: You can edit existing goals if you would like to make changes.
- Repeat steps 2 – 3 until you have finished entering the goals for the Employee.
- Select Submit. You will receive the following confirmation message.
- Select Done.
The Employee will then receive the To Do: Review Goals. The Employee can then view the goals on their worker profile.
Note: If the Employee edits any of their goals, the Manage Goals business process will be initiated and will route to the Manager for review / approval. For more information on Employee’s entering and editing ad hoc goals, see the job aid Manage Goals (Employee).
This completes the Manage Goals for Your Employee business process.