This job aid outlines the process for an Export Control Partner to document in Workday an Export Control Review using the Edit Additional Data business process.
Page Loading...Checking SSO..
- Use this process in Workday to document whether export control compliance and/or restricted party screening was completed or not, or is no longer applicable, for employment at a specific Member.
- The Additional Data entered for Export Control Review is visible to the Employee and security roles with permission to add or update the data.
- For instructions on policy or practices necessary for export control compliance, reach out to the Export Control office at your Member
- Search for the Employee by name or UIN.
- Navigate to the Worker profile. Using the Actions button, select Additional Data > Edit
- In the field, Custom Object, Select All > Export Control Review and click OK.
- Click the plus icon to add a row.
- Then select Yes, No, or No Longer Applicable for Review Completed.
- Fill in the remaining fields. Add relevant comments and click OK.
- Click Done.
- You can view the Export Control Review information by navigating to Additional Data tab from the Personal link in the left-hand navigation bar.
This completes the Export Control Review (Edit Additional Data) process.