This job aid details the process for a Talent Analyst to add new ad hoc goals for an Employee. Ad hoc goals are goals added after the initial setup of an Employee’s goals.
Enter AdHoc Goals for Your Employee
- Ad hoc goals can only be entered once the Annual Goal Setting process has completed for the System Member.
- Ad hoc goals will route to the manager for approval. Employees will not see ad hoc goals entered by other security roles. Therefore, communication will be important.
- Navigate the the Employee’s Worker Profile.
- Select Actions > Talent > Edit Goals.
- On the Individual Goals page, select Add.
- Enter the appropriate information in the following fields:
- Goal. Enter the name of the goal for the Employee to accomplish during the performance review period.
- Description. List detailed information and criteria regarding the Employee’s goal.
- Status. Select the current status of the Employee’s goal.
- Supports. Select the organizational goals which the Employee’s goal may support, if applicable.
- Due Date. Enter the date by which the goal should be completed.
Note: Not all fields are required. Enter information for each field as applicable to the Employee. Additional goals can be added by selecting the Add button.
- Select Submit.
- Each goal is submitted to the Employee for review.
- The Employee will be able to edit or approve the goal as well as add additional goals.
This completes the Edit Goals business process for ad hoc goals.