This job aid details the process for a Talent Analyst to add new ad hoc goals for an Employee. Ad hoc goals are goals added after the initial setup of an Employee’s goals.
Page Loading...Checking SSO..
- Ad hoc goals can be entered at any point during the Annual Goal Setting process.
- Ad hoc goals will route individually to the Manager for approval.
- From the Workday home page navigate to the Employee’s Worker Profile.
- Select Actions > Talent > Add Goal to Employee.
- On the Add Goal to Employees page, select Create New Goal or Copy Existing Goal.
- Select OK.
- Enter the appropriate information in the following fields:
- Goal. Enter a goal for the Employee to accomplish during the performance review period.
- Description. List detailed information and criteria regarding the Employee’s goal.
- Organizational Alignment. Select the organizational goals which the Employee’s goal may support, if applicable.
- Due Date. Enter the date by which the goal should be completed.
Note: Not all fields are required. Enter information for each field as applicable to the Employee. Additional goals can be added by selecting the Add button.
- Select Submit.
- Each goal is submitted to the Manager for review and approval.
This completes the Enter Ad Hoc Goals for Your Employee business process for ad hoc goals.