This job aid details the process for a Talent Analyst to add new ad hoc goals for an Employee. Ad hoc goals are goals added after the initial setup of an Employee’s goals.
- Ad hoc goals can only be entered once the Annual Goal Setting process has completed for the System Member.
- Ad hoc goals will route to the manager for approval. Employees will not see ad hoc goals entered by other security roles. Therefore, communication will be important.
- Navigate the the Employee’s Worker Profile.
- Select Actions > Talent > Edit Goals.
- On the Individual Goals page, select Add.
- Enter the appropriate information in the following fields:
- Goal. Enter the name of the goal for the Employee to accomplish during the performance review period.
- Description. List detailed information and criteria regarding the Employee’s goal.
- Status. Select the current status of the Employee’s goal.
- Supports. Select the organizational goals which the Employee’s goal may support, if applicable.
- Due Date. Enter the date by which the goal should be completed.
Note: Not all fields are required. Enter information for each field as applicable to the Employee. Additional goals can be added by selecting the Add button.
- Select Submit.
- Each goal is submitted to the Employee for review.
- The Employee will be able to edit or approve the goal as well as add additional goals.
This completes the Edit Goals business process for ad hoc goals.