This job aid outlines the process for an Employee or Contingent Worker to change their photo in Workday.
The photo needs to be work appropriate and approved by the employee’s Primary Manager.
- From the Workday Home Page, select the Personal Information application.
- Select Photo under Change.
- Upload a file from your computer by dragging the file into the Attachments box or by selecting the Select files button.
- In the Change Photo window, crop, pan, and zoom the image, as needed.
- Select OK.
- Enter any comments as needed.
- Select Submit.
The request will be routed to your Manager for approval.
This completes the Change Photo process.