Version 3.3 of iBenefits was released on June 18th, 2015. General-use enhancements for this release include:
- Pursuant to the Affordable Care Act, Social Security Number is now required for all dependents – in the absence of a legitimate reason for not providing the value.
- New premiums/rates were loaded for fiscal year 2016.
- A new health care spending account maximum value was configured for FY 2016.
Several behind-the-scenes were also made to improve iBenefits administration:
- The Annual Enrollment announcement and Summer Premium Letter emails can now be scheduled via iBenefits. Previously this was a manual step.
- As a new fiscal year approaches, the year’s premiums/rates can now be initialized from iBenefits’ previous year’s values. Previously this was a manual step.
- iBenefits is now compliant with Canopy’s latest web service standard.