This release contains changes in support of the tobacco premium to be implemented during the Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Enrollment period as well as allowing entry and modification of marital status for dependents. The following pages and reports have been modified as described.
1. My Dependents page – The dependent’s marital status and tobacco use are added to the display.
2. Benefit Overview page:
· Benefits Tab – If there is an associated tobacco premium, the amount will be displayed in the Information column and added to the Your Monthly Cost column.
· Dependents Tab – The dependent’s marital status and tobacco use are added to the display.
3. Dependent Details page – There are new fields for entry: Married and Tobacco Use.
- Both require entry and a save will not be allowed unless a valid entry is entered. If the dependent is defined as a spouse, the Married field will be marked as Yes, and it will set to display only.
4. Dependent Benefits page – There are new fields on this page: Married and Tobacco Use.
- The Married field is display only while the Tobacco Use as open for modification. A valid entry must be chosen and a save will not be allowed unless a valid entry is entered.
- Additionally, if there is a dependent who, for age and/or marital status restrictions, is no longer eligible for a Benefit in which he/she was already enrolled, there is a new information text area displayed indicating that the participant will need to drop the dependent from coverage.
5. Medical Edit page – There is a new row in the Benefit Premium section for Tobacco Premium.
- This field will be automatically updated when a change to the Tobacco Use values on the same page occurs.
- Additionally, there is a new field in each row of the Dependent Section for the Dependent’s Tobacco Use value. This is a required entry for the page and a save will not be allowed unless a valid entry is entered.
6. Coverage Calendar – Any tobacco premium that exists will be noted in the Status column of each effective date’s section.
7. Annual Enrollment Confirmation report – Any tobacco premium that exists will be noted in the Benefits section under the Coverage columns as well as being included in the reported Your Monthly Cost columns. Additionally, the dependent’s tobacco use changes will be displayed in the Dependents section.
8. New Employment Benefit Enrollment report – Any tobacco premium that exists will be noted in the Enrollment Information column of the Benefit section as well as being included in the reported Participant Cost column. Additionally, the dependent’s Marital Status and Tobacco Use value will be displayed in the Dependents section.
9. Miscellaneous – A couple minor bug issues were resolved as well.