Selecting the Employee tab displays the Employee Dashboard page. This page provides you with a snapshot view of an employee’s training record, including: Employee Details, Assigned Courses/Tasks, Completed Courses/Tasks, Employee Group Memberships, and Completed Programs. You must select an employee using the Employee Search to populate the Employee Dashboard sections with information.
To select an employee to display on the Employee Dashboard:
- Click the Employee Search button located just below the Employee Dashboard page title. The Employee Search pop-up window displays.
- Complete one or more of the fields in the “Filter results by:” section.
- When you are finished entering your search criteria, click the Search button. All employees matching the criteria entered are displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Locate the desired employee and then click the Select button to the left of the employee’s UIN. This selects the employee and displays their information on the Employee Dashboard page.
Once you have selected an employee, you can use each of the following sections as quick access to additional information and managerial tasks:
- Clicking the Assigned Courses/Tasks section More… link directs you to the Employee Assignments page. To learn more about this page, click here.
- Clicking the Completed Courses/Tasks section More… link directs you to the Employee Transcript page. To learn more about this page, click here.
- Clicking the Employee Group Memberships section More… link directs you to the Employee Group Memberships page. This page is view-only, as the employee group function is restricted to TrainTraq Administrator roles.
- Clicking the Completed Programs section More… link directs you to the Employee Transcript page. To learn more about this page, click here.