The Manager Role’s view of the Employee Dashboard limits them to a grid of their own employees. Selecting an employee from the grid will get and display useful information.
This page provides you with a snapshot view of an employee’s training record, including: Employee Details, Assigned Courses/Tasks, Waitlisted Courses / Sections, Upcoming Registered Sections, Completed Courses/Tasks, Employee Group Memberships, and Completed Programs. You must select an employee to populate the Employee Dashboard sections with information.
Once you have selected an employee, you can click the “More..” hyperlink as quick access to additional information and managerial tasks.
- Assigned Courses/Tasks section More… link directs you to the Employee Assignments page. Learn more about the Employee Assignments Page.
- Waitlist section More… link directs you to the Waitlist Management page. To learn more about the waitlist, go to the TrainTraq 3.0 Release Notes.
- Upcoming Registered Sections section More… link directs you to the Registered In Classroom Course Sections page.
- Completed Courses/Tasks section More… link directs you to the Employee Transcript page. Learn more about the Employee Transcripts Page.
- Employee Group Memberships section More… link directs you to the Employee Group Memberships page. This page is view-only, as the employee group function is restricted to TrainTraq Administrator roles.
- Completed Programs section More… link directs you to the Employee Transcript page. To learn more about this page, Employee Transcripts Page.