Welcome to The Texas A&M University System Offices
Send an email to email@example.com when you need help; a support ticket will be created and we will be alerted.
Access webmail using the web client at https://mail.system.tamus.edu
Standard Installed Programs
Office 365 — Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, OneDrive
WebEx –our standard videoconferencing application
Slack – our standard chat program; chats are only retained 30 days
Adobe Acrobat Pro
If you need other software, check the Software Center app to see if it is available. If it is not listed in Software Center, submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with the business reason for the software and any licensing information.
Microsoft Edge is the default browser.
You can install Firefox or Chrome if you prefer them. During installation, click Cancel when prompted for an admin account; installation should continue and install the browser.
Mail Retention Policies
- All mail in the Inbox, Sent Items, Junk Mail, and subfolders in these folders is subject to a 30-day retention policy.
- Items in Deleted Items are deleted after two days.
- Mail cannot be recovered after it is deleted.
If you want to save mail long term, create folders at the same level as the Inbox and move mail out of folders subject to a retention policy.
- Right click the top most folder with your @tamus.edu email address.
- Select New Folder…
- Type the folder’s name and click Enter.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We are here to help with your IT needs.