From the Home Screen, press the Settings button. It is the icon that looks like a set of gears.
In the Settings screen, slide the page up until you find Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Click Add Account…
In the Add Account screen, choose the option Exchange.
At the next screen, enter the information listed below. Once all fields are filled in, click Next at the top of the screen.
- Email: Use your @tamus.edu email address, such as email@example.com
- Password: Same password you use to login to your work computer
- Description: By default, this is set to Exchange. It might be easier to give it a shorter description, such as My Work.
At the next screen, enter server information listed below. Once all fields are filled in, click Next at the top of the screen.
- Server: mail.system.tamus.edu
- Domain: SAGO
- Username: Same username you use to login to your work computer
The next screen will show account selections that can be synced. Once options are selected click Save to complete the process. Within the next few minutes items will begin to populate the areas you selected.
- Reminders (or Tasks in Outlook)