Visit the What’s New page for updates and changes to SSO.
Single Sign-On (SSO) is the Texas A&M University System’s authentication system. Using SSO, employees and other authorized users can access system-wide and campus/agency-specific web applications. SSO provides the following functions:
- Access to LeaveTraq, TimeTraq, iBenefits and other administrative applications with a single user-id and password.
- If the applications are accessed during the same session, the user-id and password is only entered one time.
- Allows an employee to establish or reset their password through a simple wizard interface.
- Provides a web based interface for administrators to easily monitor and maintain employee access to the various system applications.
- It provides full security logging for all actions taken by employees and administrators.
If you are having trouble accessing an application that uses SSO, contact an SSO administrator either in your department or through your agency’s HR office.