The HR/Payroll history universe contains detail payroll history data by employee and detail type of payment. It include employee gross pay as well and all employer paid benefits. Note: employee deductions are not available at this time.
The Payroll History Universe of type Transaction. Queries and reports are additive over time.
A record is kept in this universe for detail payroll event, for every object code and benefit type in that payroll event.
This universe provides three measures. All measures are additive over time.
- Amount. The actual amount paid (gross pay to the employee, or benefits to the benefits carrier)
- Hours Worked. Valid only for hourly employees. The hours worked and paid. This is only populated on the gross pay records.
- Salary Month FTE. This measure is populated for Gross pay only. For each employee detail gross pay record, it contains the portion of a monthly FTE for that person. For monthly employees paid for the entire month – it is usually a 1.0. For biweekly employees it is usually near .45 for a 2 week period.
The following filters are available:
- Budget Employee. Select only employees of the “budgeted”. Excludes Wage employees
- Wage Employee. Selects only employee of type “Wage”
- Salary and Wages. Selects only records with Pay Category = “S/W” (salary and wages). It excludes any employer paid benefits.
- Longevity. Selects only records with Pay Category “LNG” – longevity records
- Benefits. Selects only employer paid benefits.
This universe contains links to the following dimensions. Any attribute in these dimensions can be used to sort, filter, subset, or include on the report or graph.
- Accounting Time
- Worked Time
- Title Code
- Adloc Organization
- Subcode / Category
- Salary Account
- Bank Attributes
- Pay History Attributes