On September 1st, TimeTraq was upgraded to version 1.1.0. Given our strategy of continuously rolling out small sets of enhancements, this is the first “major” release of TimeTraq since it was put into production in December of last year.
So, what’s so new and exciting that it demands a major release version number? Strangely, on the surface, not much. However, internally a number of significant changes were made to the way that TimeTraq manages projects. This will not impact users of simple timesheets but has great signficance in that TimeTraq can now be used by workstations such as TEEX and TEES that use the Epic financial system and track time/interface to BPP using its project/task mechanism.
Here is the entire list of enhancements for this version:
- Added functionality to allow adlocs to let employees “self-assign” themselves to the adloc’s projects. Note that by default employees are still required to be authorized by the dept. admin.
- Added functionality to allow projects to be shared between adlocs.
- Added functionality to allow holiday schedules to be copied.
- Added the supplemental pay code to the Timesheet Overview screen’s Allocation tab.
- Added functionality to import TEEX/TEES project/task file into TimeTraq’s Projects list.
- Added timesheet adjustment information to the Timesheet Overview Summary tab.
- Added gross pay information to the Timesheet Overview Summary tab, when available.
- Modified TimeTraq’s color scheme to be more compatible with LeaveTraq 2.0.
- Fixed a potential problem with read-only roles for administrators with “mixed” update/read-only privileges.
- Fixed a problem with the Timesheet Overview screen’s Events tab not showing AM/PM on project work events.
- Fixed a problem with the Max Hours field not being required on the Job Update screen.
- Made an invalid date range error message more descriptive on the Employee Timesheets screen.
- Fixed a problem selecting a Workstation that has no pay periods on the central admin’s PP Review screen.
- Fixed a problem on the Add Approver screen in which a UIN with a trailing space caused an error.
- Fixed a problem the descriptive text sent in timesheet-related email messages.
Thanks for your continued support and welcome to fiscal year 2007. We look forward to bringing additional departments onto TimeTraq system-wide.