This week, updates on proposed changes to TAC 203 and TAC 206, the Executive IT Council Subcommittee on TAC 216 and LEARN Executive Committee meetings, system-wide contracts in place and those under development, and Workday (Project Helios).
- Read all about IT: CEOs see IT as more important than ever April 24, 2017
- AMD's new Polaris-based Radeon Pro Duo is slower than its predecessor April 24, 2017
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking April 24, 2017
- Seeing red: Samsung to offer software fix for tinted Galaxy S8 displays April 24, 2017
- Oracle floats Java hardware acceleration proposal April 24, 2017
- Researchers build a microprocessor from flexible materials April 21, 2017