This week, updates on the Project Helios Executive Sponsor and Maestro meetings, DIR’s note to IRMs, system-wide contracts in place and those under development, and Project Helios (Workday).
- New Microsoft tool shows how Windows 10 might affect devices September 29, 2016
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system September 29, 2016
- Java microservices group seeks less Oracle control September 29, 2016
- Tech leaders form educational nonprofit for AI September 29, 2016
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs September 28, 2016
- Meet Apache Spot, a new open source project for cybersecurity September 28, 2016