This week, updates on Code Four audits, the Maestro and Texas A&M ITAC meetings, the Texas A&M University System Technology Summit Call for Presentations, EST Group’s Cloudistics Lunch and Learn, new course evaluation solutions, system-wide contracts in place and those under development, and Workday (Project Helios).
- Cython 0.27 speeds Python by moving away from oddball syntax September 25, 2017
- Facebook buckles under pressure over hated React license September 25, 2017
- What’s new in Apple’s Swift 4.0 language September 22, 2017
- IBM open-sources a microservices-friendly Java app server September 20, 2017
- Forget PHP! Facebook’s HHVM engine switches to Hack instead September 20, 2017