SSO supports logons for individuals who are affiliated with the A&M System but who are not current or former employees.
Common uses of the affiliate role include but are not limited to:
- Employees of external entities contracted to the A&M System
- Students of the A&M System
- Visiting Faculty
- Future employees whose hire process is not yet complete
In all of these cases, SSO provides an abbreviated set of user portal functionality.
All affiliates can:
- Log on
- Configure two factor authentication
- Add/update their email address
- Manage their personal links
- Manage their security question
- Review their security log
Some affiliates may be granted access to specific applications secured by SSO, including Workday, Concur, AggieBuy, and others.
Note that other affiliates will not have access to any secured applications and will not have an application menu on their SSO home screen.