To batch-create multiple SSO accounts for affiliated users, first get a list of UIN and associated Email values in a CSV file. For example, create a spreadsheet with 2 columns, the first UIN and the second Email, then save it as a CSV file. Note that every line must end with a carriage return, or else that line is not imported.
In SSO, follow these steps:
- Click the browse button below to select the file
- Select if you want a link to Workday to be put on the users’ menu
- If you are in doubt, do not select this option
- Click the upload button to begin the process
- A message box will appear at the top of this page when complete
Note that the UIN will be validated against ADABAS UIN table; therefore, the UINs must be pre-created for the affiliated users.
Also note that if the UIN currently has a user account record, the password will be reset. This functionality is required for former employees.
On the resulting user account records, the email address will be associated with the user’s account.
If the email is a valid format, a password reset email will be sent to the email address.