Access application settings by clicking the Settings navigation button at the top of the page.
System members have options for how their data is handled inside the application.
Budget Reporting Preferences
These options are:
- Include Adjunct Faculty
- Include Graduate Students
- Include Vacant Positions
- Include Secondary Positions
These options can be used for inclusion of certain position types in the following Position Budgeting reports:
- 901 Data Warehouse report
- 584 Data Warehouse report
These options do not apply to viewing data inside the web application.
- Default Work Period for Faculty: Initializes all faculty positions with a specified default annual work period.
- NOTE: By default, PBA attempts to determine the Work Period of the position from Workday. In the case where it cannot, a 12 month work period is defaulted. Members can contact support and have a setting added specific to that member, that will cause PBA to change the default work period for ALL Faculty associated with that member to the specified work period value if the original value is greater than 9 months. Members that have not had support enable this preference, will not see this option in their preferences.
View values and rates used for calculated budget amounts displayed in the budget reports.