The EIR Accessibility Center aims to ensure all electronic information is accessible for all students, faculty, staff, and the wider community, regardless of an individual’s physical, developmental abilities, or impairment. All A&M System members work to follow the accessibility rules within the Texas A&M University System Policy, as well as comply with federal and state laws.
Texas A&M University System Policy
- 29.01.04 Accessibility of Electronic and Information Resources
- TAC 206.70 Institution of Higher Education Websites
- TAC 213 Accessibility Standards for Institutions of Higher Education
- Texas Government Code 2054 Subchapter M, Access to Electronic and Information Resources by Individuals with Disabilities
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
Additional policies, standards and guidelines may apply at your institution. Check with your EIR Accessibility Coordinator for more information.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about TAMUS accessibility policy, state or federal law regarding accessibility for electronic resources.