This reports lists employees in a selected Workstation that have any role(s) in the selected application.
Here are the parameters used for this report.
- Application – Lists the applications whose roles are managed in SSO
- Some applications are unique to a specific department and may not be relevant to all users(System Real Estate for example)
- Not all system applications are available because their security is handled outside of SSO(Maestro, Guardian, Concur, etc.)
- “All Applications” is generally used for the role review process
- Workstation – Lists the available Workstation(s) for the person running the report
- SSO Central Admins for more than one Workstation can run the report for “All Workstations” or an individual Workstation.
- “All Workstations” is generally used for the role review process
- Employee Status – Either “Active” or “Inactive”
- Based upon the employee status in Workday
- “Inactive” is generally used for the role review process
- Include Global Roles – Either “Yes” or “No”
- Determines whether to include applications that only have Global roles such as Data Warehouse and UIN Search
- “No” returns Workstation and ADLOC scoped roles for the selected Workstation
- “Yes” returns all role scopes
- May include employees from other Workstations as Global scoped roles have access to all Workstations