The report returns a list of employees that currently have access to the selected Workstation for the selected Application(s). It also includes information about the employee’s current and previous position.
Tip: If this report is going to be downloaded and filtered/sorted, save it as CSV (comma delimited) format. This strips out the formatting and titles.
Here are the parameters used for this report.
- Application – Lists the applications whose roles are managed in SSO
- Some applications are unique to a specific department and may not be relevant to all users. (System Real Estate for example)
- Not all system applications are available because their security is handled outside of SSO. (Maestro, Guardian, Concur, etc.)
- “All Applications” is generally used for the role review process
- Workstation – Lists the available Workstation(s) for the person running the report
- SSO Central Admins for more than one Workstation can run the report for “All Workstations” or an individual Workstation.
- “All Workstations” is generally used for the role review process
- Employee Status – Either “Active” or “Inactive”
- Based upon the employee status on the Workday Employee record.
- “Active” is generally used for the role review process
- Include Global Roles – Determines if the report should analyze global roles or not.
- Normally this setting would be No for member role reviewers and Yes for system-level reviewers
- From/To Month – This report compares position changes between two months. Normally these are “sequential” – e.g., August and September – but a longer period can be used.