Maintaining an employee’s manager will be very similar to how it was done in TimeTraq and LeaveTraq. The primary differences are that:
- You will be able to maintain managers for multiple positions within SSO.
- You must specify if the manager is the employee’s primary manager.
- You will use the manager’s UIN instead of theirPIN.
To set up an employee’s manager, select the employee using the Search pop-up window or the employee list tab.
To add a new manager for the employee, click the “Add Manager” link just under the Select Employee button.
The following screen section will appear:
This screen section will allow you to add a new manager for the employee.
- Select the application (standard, TimeTraq, or Time & Effort)
- Select the Position (only if the employee is in multiple positions)
- Supply the manager’s UIN.
- Select the manager type.
- Mark the check box if this manager is the employees Primary manager
- Press the “Add” button to create the manager/employee relationship.
A standard structure should be set up for ALL employees.
- The standard structure will be used in TimeTraq, LeaveTraq, Time and Effort, TrainTraq, and in Concur routing.
- The TimeTraq and Time & Effort structures should ONLY be created if the reporting structure for each respective application is different than the Standard structure.
- Note: Information Email managers, are currently only used in the LeaveTraq application. They will be ignored in TimeTraq.